Who are they for?
Executives who want to learn from each other and develop their working methods and leadership skills.
What is a Co-Development Workshop?
It is a particularly efficient method to deepen and develop the skills of executives, such as developing leadership skills, dealing with a difficult situation in a creative and constructive way, making onboarding more efficient or improving management or project practices.
- The workshop encourages best practice and helps develop solutions through discussion, using a proven method based on real work situations.
- It offers a unique opportunity to analyse one’s own issues with the support of peers.
- With the coach’s guidance, it offers a protected space for participants to reflect on their leadership, address sensitive and difficult issues and develop potential.
- Learn peer consulting
- Understand the challenges of other executives
- Develop a support and solution culture at management level
- Generate greater efficiency and well-being
- Create a team-building effect when the workshop is run within the same company
- Develop cross-functional networks.
Our co-development workshop
- Effective and flexible
- Solution-oriented: pre-defined issues brought by the participants
- One day or half-day sessions, on an ad hoc or a regular basis (preferable): for example once a month for 3-6 months ensures a good integration and skills development process.
- Optional service: Individual coaching to encourage the application of new skills and practices (2-4 sessions over a period of 4-6 months).
If you would like to discuss one of your management issues and/or the practical details of a co-development workshop, please Contact us.