AS COACHING PARTNERS is a professional team brought together by Aline SCHOLZ; we have complementary skills and specialise in executive and team coaching, business-off-site workshops and business study tours.
The team is multicultural and passionate about performance issues in a changing and international context. Supervision and a continuous improvement process of practices ensure the quality of our services.
Aline SCHOLZ is a bi-cultural German-French executive coach working in French, English and German. She is the project manager of the expert coaching and training network.
- Certified Practitioner of the MBTI Step I and Step II Instruments, Myers&Briggs Foundation, New York
- MsC in « Executive and Team Coaching in Companies », University Paris 8
- MsC in « Internal Audit and Organisation Engineering », KEDGE Business School
- MsC in « Conference Interpreting », University of Heidelberg and ESIT, Paris
- Licensed Trilingual Tour Guide (License GC 1575001P)
- Associate degree in Clinical Psychology, Trier University, Germany.
Professional experience :
- More than twenty years of corporate experience in operational management positions, mainly as a business development director, in France and abroad, in sectors such as higher education, financial services, direct marketing and business tourism.
- Experience in creating training programs for managers and executives (EMLYON Business School, ESCP Europe) and international companies.
- A life between France and Germany, professional experience in managing multicultural and offshore teams and numerous experiences abroad.
Dominique REY is a consultant and coach dedicated to help international companies and their managers with leadership, team development and cross-cultural issues.
Lecturer in Business Schools and conference speaker, he published several reference books on these matters, including « Working successfully with the Chinese », (co-author C. Ascencio) available on Amazon.
His book « Management & Communication Interculturels » (Afnor – 2017, French) offers a complete review of cross-cultural issues for managers and companies involved in international operations.
Edwige PATIN, is the founder of Adenium Conseil, a business tourism agency specialised in the design and organisation of company events such as business seminars, team-buildings and study tours in France and abroad. With more than 20 years of experience in event management, she is able to package your seminars, team-buildings and study tours to make them effective and unforgettable and relieve you of the entire organization: https://www.adenium-conseil.fr/english/